Gabrielle grew up in Phoenix AZ, began classical training at age 5, and enjoyed participating in youth orchestras early... [more about Gabrielle]
Sign-up for News
If you would like to receive news about upcoming NPO events, please send us your...
*** OPEN AUDITIONS ***
Please include the following in the e-mail:
1. Your name and phone number
2. A brief summary of your musical training
3. A video audition as described below. The video may be sent as an .mp4 attachment or as a link (youtube, vimeo, or dropbox). The audition video should...
• be shot from a helpful videography angle and distance such that your technique is clearly visible (for example, embouchures, hand positions, etc. unobstructed by music stands).
• show your current playing ability. That is, please make the video specifically for this audition, and send takes that are unedited.
• include two scales of your choice covering a reasonable range of your instrument; one scale played slowly, the other scale played at the fastest accurate speed.
• include two to four minutes total of a solo, etude, concerto, or excerpts, or portions thereof, that showcases your musical ability.
|This program/project is funded in part by
the Metropolitan Nashville Arts Commission.